LOVE

LOVE

Hi There!!!

Hi There!!!

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

A hunting we will go!


My mom hinted ever so gently yesterday that she wants me to blog some more because then she gets to see more pictures of Braxton; not me,.... Braxton. So this is how it is huh? You become a mommy and simultaneously become invisible???? NOT FAIR! :) Oh well. I don't have too many pictures ready to be uploaded right this second,.. but I will try to put some on here within the next couple of days. As for the picture that is here, it is of my brother Jeremy with his nephew while we were in Texas.
This Friday our little family is going hunting for two weeks! WHOO HOO!!!! I unfortunately do not get to hunt on this trip, but I get to go watch which is almost as fun. So I will be out of town for a while but I will have TONS of picture to share when we get home. I'm hoping some of them will be of Kody's dead monster buck so if you're squeamish,.. you might not want to look.
As for what has been happening since I last blogged, I started doing photography. I have a blog, www.kiraandersonphotography.blogspot.com and even have business cards!!! YAY! I've even made a little money already. I still have so much to learn, but I'm very impressed with how far I've come in such a short amount of time. Please wish me luck!
Kody has been getting the fever as we get closer to the hunt and even bought a brand new Matthew's bow. It was like watching a kid on Christmas morning as he opened his case and showed me his pride and joy. :D I hope it lands him a trophy next week!
Braxton is walking like a crazy man and has learned to sign himself (good little Catholic). His new thing is spitting though. I think it started when I was teaching him to spit his toothpaste into the sink, now he thinks he has to spit on everything which is soooo darn funny! It's so difficult not to laugh!
Wish us luck and check out my pictures! I'll try to post more when we get back! Bye Y'all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

background

Followers