LOVE

LOVE

Hi There!!!

Hi There!!!

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Utah Dwellers!!!

I've been meaning to update this blog for so long! Moving, Christmas, New Years, and life in general kept getting in the way, but since my little boy decided to wake daddy and me up at 5 a.m. I decided to finally get it done! I'm sorry I've taken forever. The drive to move here was VERY LONG, but we are officially Utes! (If you facebook me you already know the fun I've had getting my driver's licence! ugh!!!) Christmas was fantastic! We had a lot of snow that week and it still hasn't melted away. The morning view I have of Lone Peak is breath-taking. Sometimes I take my coffee with a warm blanket and go sit on the porch to take in the scenery. We have a lot of very good friends here and have been having tons of fun!
Braxton loves his Grammie and G-pop and has started pulling up to stand. He'll be walking before I know it. I can't believe he'll be 9 months old this Monday. "sigh"
He learned to clap and I'm trying to get him to talk. He has the sweetest little voice! (Except when he decides to use it during mass "rolling eyes")
I'll write more another day. Take Care!

2 comments:

  1. sounds like you are getting settled into life in Utah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Kira! I'm glad you are enjoying Utah . . . we miss you guys and keep you in our prayers. Keep posting to your blog--I miss seeing your little Braxton! Love, Ann

    ReplyDelete

background

Followers