LOVE

LOVE

Hi There!!!

Hi There!!!

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I told you I was bad at this!!!


Oh my goodness! I have been so bad at keeping up with this blog! I started a new one today about being catholic, but I can't let the one about my family slip through the cracks. Sorry for the delay, but here is the update!

We just celebrated Braxton's first birthday!!!! I can't believe he's already 1!!!! It was an awesome party and he had a blast! He didn't know quite what to do with the cupcake, but then he's never really had much sugar. Lots of friends came and he got quite the loot!!! Thanks to everyone who was there. Braxton loves his new toys and when I try to hide a few to give him later, he manages to find them anyways. :)

We sold our house a couple of months ago which is an awesome burden off our backs. Now we can start saving for our mountain dream house where ever it may be. YAY!!! Kody's been very busy with work and a little too stressed lately. He's been sick a few times and I've had to play nurse to a stubron patient. (Love you honey) But everyone's feeling better now which is GREAT news for me!

I promise to try to be a better blogger,.. just in case anyone actually reads it. ;-) Have a great day and if you happen to see Spring, tell it to get here soon will ya?

2 comments:

  1. So HI..I didn't even know you HAD a blog. Now that I know, I ABSOLUTELY will read it. We need to do some FAMILY pics of you guys and I can design a blog banner for your blog here. :-) Can't wait for Girls Night tonight. LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad he had a super birthday; hope to come this summer and visit when I get time off school. Love, Dad.

    ReplyDelete

background

Followers